Inspired by our children and our own love of high quality contemporary and natural products, we’ve taken great pleasure in scouring North America, Europe and the globe for fine, fairly traded, organic baby and children's clothing.
Now you and your children can also enjoy our stylish and comfortable selection. Come in, relax and enjoy!
We carefully choose manufacturers that support and commit to our values. We want to act with
We want to protect the innocence and carefree nature of our children, the environment they live in and the society they grow up in. And have fun doing it!
Our clothes are high-quality, fun and made to move with your child – wiggle, roll, crawl, toddle, run, climb. We’ve chosen stylish, classic designs that can be passed down from sibling to sibling and maybe even from generation to generation.
Both our cotton and our wool are 100% organically grown. Our products are certified according to one or more of the following standards:
* US standard USDA National Organic Program NOP
* European standard EEC 2092/91 or 834/2007
* Biodynamic Demeter International certification
* Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
* Fair Trade certified by the Fair Trade Labelling Organization International (FLO)
We not only look at the fibers but also at the manufacturing processes, i.e. washing, spinning, weaving or knitting, bleaching, dying or printing, or applying finishing agents such as flame retardants, anti-shrink finishes or resins to give textiles bulk or make them crease resistant.
One of the strictest standards is the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). This fiber processing standard was created to implement very strict ecological and social regulations upon each and every process of textile manufacturing. We have chosen this standard to be one of our core criteria when we decide which manufacturers we’d like to team up with. All of our partners work according to this standard and some products have already been certified.
Fair trade / fair labor – community
We work with companies that care about the community and treat everybody with respect and dignity. Specifically, we like to work with small and family run businesses, organizations that help people with special needs or initiatives that further economic, social and cultural development in underdeveloped areas. Our items are either
* manufactured in Fair Trade certified facilities
* manufactured in SA 8000 certified facilities
* manufactured sweat-shop free in Germany where labor standards are high.
* manufactured according to the GOTS which insures that social criteria that are based on the key norms of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) are met.